Qualis Commercial carries out site investigation works
Further site investigation works will be taking place on Qualis Commercial’s five sites in Epping town centre over the next four weeks.
The work will take place on weekdays only and include some drilling into the ground to create boreholes in order to carry out further surveys and investigations on the soil and ground conditions. This will have a temporary impact for one to two hours on a few car parking spaces as the works are carried out across all sites.
Dates for work to be carried out:
- Hemnall Street Sports Centre – 26th and 27th October and 2nd and 3rd November (no weekend working)
- St Johns Site– 26th to 6th November (no weekend working)
- Bakers Lane Car Park – 28th to 4th November and 10th and 11th November (no weekend working)
- Cottis Lane Car Park – 5th to 10th November and 12th and 13th November (no weekend working)
- Civic Offices – 5th to 6th, 9th to 12th and 14th November - please note work will take place on Saturday 14th November
For more information please visit https://workingtogetherforepping.commonplace.is